The library is open form Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 16:00. However, interested user can access the WebOPAC - 24/7. The WebOPAC contains a listing of all books available in the library as well as some knowledge products that are readily downloadable.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Silence shall be observed at all times in all parts of the Library.
- Cellular phones and other electronic gadgets must be turn to silent mode.
- Loud discussions, smoking, eating, or engaging in other activities disruptive of Library operations are strictly prohibited.
- Students, external clients, OSHC and/or DOLE employees, and all library users must register in the logbook for library record purposes.
- Personal computers and tablets are allowed to use the library premises. Power outlets are conveniently located at various locations throughout the library.
- The library materials are available to anyone but checking out of materials is limited to internal clients only except for photocopying purpose.
- Students must present their valid school ID and referral letter from their librarian upon entering the library.
- Graduates and professionals must present a valid ID (i.e., driver’s license, company ID, PRC, or other government issued Identification Card).
- External visitors who wished to use the library facilities must apply to use the Library reading facilities at least two working days before their visit. They may do so by telephone or by writing an email to the Library at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.